City of Bridges High School’s curriculum is built on a number of pedagogical foundations that provide focus, purpose and meaning to the learning that takes place in the school and in the community. These values should be considered in all of the decisions made regarding learning experiences, materials, resources or partners.
- Learning at City of Bridges High School is informed by the experience of application. Students will learn from educators and professionals and be able to connect their learning to application.
- Learning at City of Bridges High School supports young people in honoring their dignity, following their passions, and directing their learning.
- Learning at City of Bridges High School is always aware of the voices of non-majoritarian narratives and strives at all times to be inclusive, kind, aware, and attentive to its own context.
- Learning at City of Bridges High School keeps at its heart the pursuit of justice and peace, the natural outcome of the practice of compassion.
- Learning at City of Bridges High School strives to maintain the curiosity, joy, and laughter that encourage new explorations, foster happiness, and transform our lived experience.
Sample Daily ScheduleCityofBridges_DailyTimeBlocks-1